Get In On It: Strengthening Our Leadership, Increasing Our Influence, Expanding Our Advocacy is the theme of the CRLA 2023 Conference. The strength of any organization is dependent on the strengths of its members. We invite you to come to Baltimore ready to engage with colleagues in new ways.
In addition to our traditional pre-conference workshops and 60-minute concurrent sessions, we are excited to introduce several new session types. Our Call for Proposals includes Pre-Conference Workshops, Presentation and Poster Sessions, and Self-Care Room Sessions.
- Pre-Conference Institutes
- 3-Hour/Half-Day Workshop
- 6-Hour/All-Day Workshop.
- Presentation and Poster Sessions
- 60-minute Concurrent Sessions - Research Reports, Wise Practice Presentations, and Advocacy and Activism Assemblies
- Digital Poster Session
- Learning Over Lunch
- Self-Care Room Sessions
- Sunrise Movement and Meditation - 60 minutes
- Midday Mindfulness - 30 minutes
The CRLA 2023 Call for Proposals closes Monday, April 10, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
View the Call for Proposals OverviewHERE.
This is sure to be a conference like no other! We look forward to receiving your proposals and partnering with you to build a conference experience that reflects The New CRLA!