Exhibitor forms deadline is now extended to August 26!
Thank you for your interest in support and exhibit opportunities for the 2013 CRLA Conference.
For complete information and to learn about how you can contribute to the success of the Conference, please review the 2013 Support Opportunities and Exhibitor Prospectus.
Exhibitor Strand still open for submissions until August 1st! To submit, click here.
To reserve a booth or to sponsor the meeting
Please note that payment is not collected from this website.
Exhibitor Schedule – Tentative
|Thursday, November 7
|Set-up||TBD (est. 10:00 am – 12:00 pm)
|Exhibit Hall Open ||1:00 pm – 6:15 pm
|Exhibitors Reception|| 5:15 pm - 6:30 pm
|Authors’ Signing|| 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm
|Exhibitors Prize Drawings || 5:45 pm
|Friday, November 8
|Exhibit Hall Open || 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
|Exhibitors Continental Breakfast|| 7:00 am – 8:00 am
|CRLA Business Meeting || 8:00 am – 8:45 am
|Exhibit Hall Closes || 2:00 pm
|Tear-Down and Move Out || 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Each single booth will contain the following:
- All exhibit booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
- All commitments include personal name recognition at the second general session and one company representative can attend sessions excluding pre-conference institutes
- All booths are 8'x10'
A company sign
A skirted table
Corporate Patron Booth - $3,025
Premier Booth - $750
Inside Booth - $650
Corporate Patron - $3,025
Corporate Sponsorship - $1,850
Conference Bag Insert - $200
Mobile On-line Program - $300
Printed Program Ad - $200-350
- To pay by check: Print out the confirmation form that is emailed to you and return it with a check to CRLA Headquarters, Attn: Andrea Rowe, 7044 S 13th St, Oak Creek, WI 53154
- To pay by credit card: Please print out the confirmation that is emailed to you and return it with credit card information to: CRLA Headquarters, Attn: Kris Heijnen, 7044 S 13th St, Oak Creek, WI or phone 414-908-4961 x115.
CRLA Exhibits Chair
- Cancel your booth before September 13, 2013 and receive a 75% refund; between September 13-October 25, 2013 and receive a 50% refund; no refund will be issued if you cancel your booth after October 25, 2013.
- Cancel your program ad guide before September 13, 2013 and receive a 50% refund; after September 13 no refund will be issued.
- Cancel your bag insertion order before July 26, 2013 and receive a 75% refund; between July 26-September 13, 2013 and receive a 50% refund; and after September 13, 2013 no refund will be issued.